It might be hard to believe, but registration for Travel Exchange 2014, Los Angeles, is upon us. It is now open!
Tour operators, this show delivers:
- The newest travel product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and 30-plus attending countries.
- A trade show floor displaying the newest motorcoaches and equipment on the market.
- Education that delivers specific takeaways and how-tos you can put into practice as soon as you get home.
- Your NTA colleagues and UMA members to partner up with, share ideas and work out details face to face.
- NTA buyers serve every age of client and every market.
- As a group, NTA buyers did more than $5.8 billion in annual sales last year.
- At Travel Exchange '13 they booked more than $59 million dollars in new business alone on the floor.
- Buyers save US$231 with the US$99 Early Bird rate.
- Sellers save US
- $300 with the US$1,295 Early Bird rate
To register for Travel Exchange, click here. (Make sure you have your login and password ready. If you don't, email email@example.com to retrieve your information.)
This just in: Universal Studios Hollywood will be the site of the Travel Exchange '14 Icebreaker, hosted by the Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board!
Registration and Seven Days of Swag begins now. We'll see you in L.A.! But first, you have to be an NTA member ... click here to join now!