On behalf of NTA and president Lisa Simon - I will be delivering a presentation this Friday (Nov. 2) at the Tourism Association of New Mexico's Annual Research and Marketing Conference. The presentation will be on the topic of.....
Where Group Travel is Taking You
One of the key themes will be on how packaged group travel has evolved and today is very much centered around "travel with a purpose - travelers pursuing personal interests and authentic experiences."
For more information about the 2012 Research & Marketing Conference from Nov. 1-2 in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel, click on following links:
+ Manual Registration Form
+ PDF Version of the conference booklet
If you are part of the Tourism Association of New Mexico, we hope to see you there!
DID YOU KNOW....
New Mexico Tourism is HUGE BUSINESS!
· $7.8 Billion to economy annually
· GDP $4 Billion (5% of NM economy)
· 85,766 Employees (direct, indirect & induced)
· Over $2.14 Billion in Payroll (direct, indirect & induced)
· $1.179 Billion in tax revenues (total State, Local &Federal taxes)