It's been half a year since the inaugural Travel Exchange rolled out in Orlando, Florida, where attendees booked $114 million in total business on the show floor; $59 million in new business alone.
Take a look at this video, which brings it all back: the people, the action, the booths, the business and member comments like these:
- "The connection between NTA and UMA this year really has opened up a lot of doors ... and a lot of appointments that we didn't expect."
- "Everyone I'm meeting here has been a new contact for me, so it's definitely beneficial."
- "It's a great opportunity to network and meet a lot of international as well as domestic tour operators."
- "The more relationships we can have with our partners, the better it makes the association."
- "It's all about relationships, and that's what brought it together for me."